Here’s one of Unni’s recipes from her Eat More To Lose More book. Eating doesn’t have to be bland, it can be delicious. Try this low carb high protein salmon recipe that will leave you craving more. More similar recipes can be found in Unni’s book.
- 5 Tbsp low-sodium teriyaki sauce or Bragg’s Amino Acids
- Two 6 oz. salmon fillets
- Sesame seeds
- Two small zucchini, thinly sliced
- Four scallions, chopped
- Cooking spray
- Combine teriyaki sauce or Bragg’s Liquid Amino and fish in a Ziploc plastic bag. Seal and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Toast sesame seeds in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, and set aside.
- Drain fish, discarding marinade.
- Add fish to skillet and cook 5 minutes. Turn and cook for 5 more minutes over medium-low heat.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add the zucchini, scallions, and cooking spray to skillet.
- Saute 4 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Nutrients per serving:
288 Calories, 12 grams of fat, 7 grams of carbs, 38 grams of protein.