We build Powerful, Explosive, and Fearless Athletes
Our Sports Performance Program is geared towards athletes whose desire is to maximize their performance in a “specific sport.” We train young athletes, amateurs, as well as professional athletes in the MLB, NFL, MLS, NBA, ATP, and IRONMAN. We develop athletes for optimal performance for specific competitions, events, or a season. These athletes typically train in private 1-on-1, or small group sessions. Everything we do is functional, constantly varied, and always intense. Our nutrition program is always included in this program. Depending on the sport and the individuals strengths and weaknesses of the athlete a stronger focus will be placed on some of the following: Absolute Strength, Core Stabilization, Explosive Power, Agility, Bio Mechanics of Running, Cardio Vascular Endurance, Flexibility, Mental Toughness, and Regeneration. All our coaches are elite athletes who train athletes; therefore we know what it takes to be reach optimum performance: Hard Work, Positive Attitude, and a Burning Desire to be the best.
high school and youth performance training programs for individuals and teams brings the same methodology and intensity used with professional athletes to support and prepare high school and youth athletes. The leader in performance training for the world’s top athletes, SoMi Fitness prepares athletes to get the most out of their bodies by increasing strength, endurance, and flexibility, leading to increased productivity and decreased injury.
Training also includes nutrition and regeneration techniques to improve performance and educate young athletes on how decisions off the field, between games, and at practices can improve their overall performance. Athletes work in small groups with coaches to ensure training is done correctly and efficiently.
Performance training programs for individuals and teams are available year-round at our facility to support your athlete in reaching their performance goals, and available for the following sports: Football, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey, Lacrosse, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Golf, Track & Field, Field Hockey, Swimming, Rugby and more.
- Speed – Running mechanics and agility
- Power – Strength training and plyometrics
- Conditioning – Proper conditioning to improve work capacity
- Flexibility – Increasing joint and muscle strength and durability
- Vertical jump
- 10-yard acceleration
- V02 Sub-max
- Muscular strength
- Functional Movement – Identify areas of weakness and develop corrective strategies
- Regeneration – Aid in workout recovery to keep your body ready to perform each day
- Prehab exercises – Target areas of the body to help prevent injuries
- Post-workout shake – Aid in recovery of muscles providing essential proteins and nutrients
- Nutrition 101 – Understand how to fuel and hydrate the body to achieve peak performance before, during, and after games and practices